Intrinsically safe emergency stops IWA-xEn control cable tension can be used in underground mines, in areas without hazardous areas "and" as well as in areas with the "b" or "c" methane explosion hazard and Class A and B hazards coal dust explosion.
Intrinsically safe emergency switch type IWA-E version IWA-xEn, are produced in the following versions:
• IWA-1En - equipped with PG cable glands 16 arranged in the side walls, allowing supply cables with an outer diameter up to 14 mm
• IWA-2En - equipped with culverts in the top wall to connect to a handsfree device
• IWA-3En - equipped with PG cable glands 21 placed in the bottom wall to allow supply cables with an outer diameter of 18 mm.
Intrinsically safe emergency switch type IWA-E version IWA-xEBn, are produced in the following versions:
• IWA-1EBn - quipped with PG cable glands 16 arranged in the side walls, allowing supply cables with an outer diameter up to 14 mm and an additional fourth microswitch
• IWA-2EBn - equipped with culverts in the top wall to connect to a handsfree device
• IWA-3EBn -equipped with PG cable glands 21 placed in the bottom wall to allow supply cables with an outer diameter up to 18 mm
Method of assembly
A- Indicator line tension (min. 10, max. 20 mm)
B- Ringbolts, max What 3 m
C- Standard 70 m
1- Emergency switch IWA-xEn final (right, left)
2- Rotary Switch
3- Indicator line tension
4- linker shekel
5- Turnbuckle for adjusting the tension links
7- Line clamp
9- Emergency switch IWA-xEn
10- A safety cord
Housing switches has a cuboid shape and is made of plastic -poliamidu, tinted blue. The interior of the housing is divided into two chambers. In the back tension free chamber is placed locking mechanism and unlock switch, cable tension control mechanism, filled with special grease. Inside the chamber's front mounting plate with four microswitches unstable with change-over contacts and one micro unstable with normally open (audible signal) and 14- mounting strip line.
The walls of the enclosure are oners of LED lights according to the status of the device: if you set the knob to the position WORK - green, when taking out the safety line or break, or turn the dial to STOP - red.
Optical signaling allows you to quickly identify the location where the fault found.
In case of breaking safety rope mechanism system does not allow you to switch devices using the knob in the position WORK, until the failure removal.
On the outside of the enclosure are derived:
Switches are designed to be attached by screws 10 to the structure M of the conveyor.